Ocean House History

The Owners of Ocean House The Ocean House was built in 1748 by Colonel John Jones (b.1683 known as John Jones Esq.). An addition to the house was built about 1763. This addition is the East side of the house which includes the distinctive “Beverly Jog.” The new portion of the house was most likely occupied by John Jones, Esq. […]

» Read more